Sunday, January 20, 2008

Snake n adder

On jan 16th me, Krishna, Thunder, Doc, Visu, Oi and Sunil went to see the crocodile bank, we planned to start by 7:30am and as one could expect we started around ten and headed for V.G.P as there is no direct bus to croc bank. We then got a bus to Kovalam beach and from there “hired” a share auto to the croc bank(only seven of us, coz normally he would take ten people, those auto drivers must be included in Guinness record, may be they worked in circus, early in their life).

we reached Croc bank around 11:30 and were greeted by all kinds of crocs over there(damn them, they wont even look around unless it is food, I guess they could not bear to see delicious tasty looking food(exclude sunil and sundar) roaming around them). The whole place was stinking due to lack of proper maintenance, but we did see huge alligators and crocodiles. Then we went to the snake house(present in the croc bank itself) where we saw two vicious looking cobras as soon as we entered, the snake handlers were answering questions of the public (most of them were stupid, but the stupidest one was this

Observer:- Pambu padathula nadikkuma

Snake handler:- Pambu padathula ellam nadikkaadu, venumna Kadikkum)

. Then after leaving croc bank we headed to Kovalam Beach and as soon as we reached there Sunil left us as he had to catch a train to Coimbatore regarding project (actually I too was going with him to coimbatore). However I decided to stay and enjoy the beach(praying to God that I shouldn’t be late for the train) .At the beach we wanted to get away from crowded area and as we were going towards a secluded (and clean) spot we were stopped by a Security personnel of some stupid resort, then we sat a few feet away from that place and had our snacks(a gift from Oi) then I alone ventured into water as everyone except me and Krishna were wearing Jeans n Krishna was taking photos. Visu and a.v were involved in Well digging(actually a hole) and I was foolish enough to taste water from that hole taking their words that it won’t be salty, Oi was silently munching the snacks in far corner then krishna pointed to me a bikini clad foreigner walking at a far distance(he always has eyes for things like that).Later we took photos of our fingerprints around the hole, then due to my pressure we started back, we reached V.G.P around 6 where I was chased by beggar girl for alms(damn Krishna, as he did not have change I gave a rupee to a beggar women and this one saw that) .Then I reached home by 7:10, got my luggage(Thanks to my mom she had packed everything for me)and started to station by 7:15, I reached Tambaram by 7:45 and when I boarded the train I called Sunil to enquire where he was, as we had planned to be at Tambaram station by 7:45.

Then Sunil told me that he was at home as Train was scheduled only at 10.30pm. When I asked why he did not tell me this earlier he told he called me earlier and I did not attend the call, when I asked why the hell didn’t he send a sms, he replied

”SMS ellam adichu ennala time waste panna mudiyadhu da”.

4 comments:

Visu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Visu said...

Ha ha ha.. Ultimately.. unna LK aakitaanga da... Damn sunil.. You should have pushed him out from the train.

Unknown said...

Pls edit the font da..Thn i'll make my comment...

Sundar said...

Food roaming around. Exclude Sundar and Sunil? What about Visu? What about Kicha? They aren't exactly walking around lumps of fat.

Well, you rarely read messages, Thats why I think Sunil didnt send you the message.

What is your opinion about the subject?